Optimal treatment demands that both conditions be addressed and treated. At RiverMend Health, our comprehensive dual disorder treatment program specializes in helping those with a dual diagnosis return to a healthy and productive life.
Recovering from a Dual Disorder
RiverMend Health’s intensive treatment program treats the full spectrum of substance abuse and mental health disorders. The complex relationship between these disorders requires highly specialized, individualized care. Our experienced multidisciplinary team includes physicians who are board certified in addiction medicine and psychiatry.
We offer life-changing solutions for men, women and adolescents at modern facilities in a warm, friendly environment. Our dedicated team of physicians and specially trained clinicians provide personalized treatment that includes evidence-based clinical programs that are tailored to the unique needs of each patient.
Our comprehensive treatment includes:
- Medically managed detoxification and stabilization
- Comprehensive medical, psychiatric, neurological, and psychological evaluation
- Inpatient and residential programs
- Intensive outpatient programs
- Partial hospitalization programs
- Evidence-based individualized treatment programs that include educational and therapy groups, individual counseling, structured exercise, nutrition counseling, spiritual care and 12-step programs
- Continuing care
Get Help Now
Call 844-871-3187 to speak to a RiverMend dual diagnosis expert. Our compassionate, friendly staff will guide you through a free phone consultation, discuss your treatment options, and schedule an in-person evaluation from a physician at one of our RiverMend Health addiction and mental health treatment centers.